The information and ideas presented here are for informational and educational use only and should not be considered medical advice. Please see your doctor or other licensed health providers for specific questions regarding your health, diet, or lifestyle. The statements on this website are not evaluated by the FDA and are not designed to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
As an herbalist and aromatherapist, my job is to educate, not to diagnose or treat any diseases. I am not a physician or other licensed health care provider. Therefore, I cannot help you make decisions about your health, but I can provide you with solid information so that you can make those choices yourself.
You are responsible for your own health choices and how you choose to apply the information presented on this site.
For detailed information on our Terms of Service, including all health disclaimers, please read here.
Affiliate Links and Advertising Disclosure
Occasionally on this site, I will reference products and companies that I truly love. When I link to them, the link may be noted as an affiliate link. When you use that link and make a purchase, I earn a small commission based on the sponsoring company’s policies. Using my affiliate link brings no extra cost to you, and may at times allow you to get a discount or other special offer. However, you are under no obligation to use my link and are free to purchase from the sponsoring company on your own.
Advertising and affiliate links on A Better Way to Thrive are chosen with care. My aim is to only promote products and services that have been a blessing to our family and that I personally support. Purchases made through these links may allow me to earn a small commission.
Thank you for supporting this site, its sponsors, and most of all, my family.
For detailed information on our Terms of Service, including all monetization disclaimers, please read here.
When you subscribe, it is imperative that you know that I never sell, trade, or give out your name and email. I may also email you during special sales and events or with time sensitive information. I will never spam you. You may unsubscribe at any time.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions, or purchasing products. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- A Better Way To Thrive is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information Collected by an Email Service Provider?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to [email protected], but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
For detailed information on our Terms of Service, including the collection of personal information, please read here.