In the first episode of A Better Way to Thrive Live that aired February 2, 2019, Kristen W asks:
Is there a list of clean bath and body products, or even DIY options that are actually good for us?
Great question, Kristen!
Watch below to learn about what’s lurking in most personal care products, how to find better options, and more.
Subscribe to A Better Way to Thrive’s YouTube channel here!
- 0:00, Introduction and subscriber question
- 2:16, Ingredients in conventional personal care products and their potential health risks
- 4:56, How to become aware of what’s in your body and personal care products
- 8:39, Three possible sources for natural body products
- 13:39, Easy DIY body care projects
- 16:49, How to find a place to start making changes
- 20:54, Easy ways to reduce your exposure
- 25:15, How to find extra help making changes
An affiliate link is included at no additional cost to you.
- Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database– a must-know resource for understanding what’s in your bath and body products
- How to Make Easy Homemade Tooth Powder– one of the easiest DIY projects for natural body care
- How to Make a Simple Hand & Foot Scrub– another very easy DIY project that smooths and moisturizes skin
- How to Make All-Natural Lip Balm in Just 15 Minutes– a bit more involved, but very rewarding
- Grove Collaborative– an online membership site that offers carefully selected personal care products. My referral link also gives you a free Seventh Generation hand soap and $10 credit if you’re new to Grove!
How to Get Extra Help with Natural Living
It can be hard to decide what changes make the most sense for you when you want to live better. There’s so much hype and marketing online that you can quickly end up confused, overwhelmed, and ready to forget that whole natural health thing.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Your Next Natural Steps Coaching Program is a month-long partnership where we’ll work together to help you overcome your biggest struggles with naturally healthy living.
Rather than spend the time you don’t have on Google and Pinterest “research,” you’ll quickly get the direction you need and make the progress you’ve only dreamed of.
You just need some momentum to get you going. Your Next Natural Steps Coaching is the nudge.
What is A Better Way to Thrive Live?
A Better Way to Thrive Live is a monthly live video where I answer subscriber questions about natural health. These are hosted on A Better Way to Thrive’s Facebook page on the first Saturday of every month at 3pm Eastern. The replay is later uploaded to the YouTube channel and shared here in a blog post.
Get your questions answered by joining subscriber community:[convertkit form=977872]
You’ll also get a copy of my helpful guide 3 Things to Get at the Store Tomorrow to Get a Jumpstart with Natural Living when you subscribe.
You can email anytime with a question, but I’ll also ask for them from time to time. If I use yours, I’ll be sure to drop a note and let you know!